Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

Kristen and I were going to go snowboarding with Nate & Mary on Saturday. Unfortunately things were so windy that we called the trip off. We instead finished touching up the hallway and kitchen that we'd recently painted. We also spent some time walking around town, looking for an appropriate lamp for our new living room set. We didn't have much luck, but still had fun looking at furniture.

We've had the condo measured for carpet, and picked some carpet out. In about a month we should have all the painting and carpeting finished.

Sunday Morrissey and I headed up to Winter Park for some snowboarding. The snow wasn't too great, but we had a great day of hurling ourselves down the mountain.

It looked like it was going to snow hard on Monday night, so Mike and I planned on heading back up again on Tuesday, but the passes were closed and I-70 had issues as well. The high was only supposed to get into the low teens, so we decided to work instead of play.

Work is looking a little better now. There for a moment I thought it was time to learn the family furniture trade, but it looks like I can put that off for at least six more months.

No comments: