Meanwhile, I ran a 5k with Matt and Bridget. Bridget has been training for a while, and did very well for her first 5k, clocking in at under 29 minutes. I ran slower than I hoped, with 26+ minute time. Matt pushed Derek in a stroller, and clocked in at 30 minutes. Over 1,200 people ran the race, which made it the biggest 5k run I've done.
Saturday night Kristen and I went and saw "The Orphanage" which is a great horror film. If you can handle the sub-titles, and feel like really getting scared, check it out. I found myself smiling while viewing it due to the greatly crafted creepy situations the main character found herself in.
Sunday morning we headed up to Nederland for another round of snowshoeing. We met up with the Woods again, this time they had both Braiden and Derek in tow. Things went well until both kids started getting cold and frustrated. There was much crying and gnashing of teeth on the way back.
![]() | ![]() |
The rest of the weekend was made up of naps and hanging out at the house, with the occasional petting of a needy cat.
![]() | ![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment