This weekend was a flurry of activity. Kristen had a study group on Saturday morning, I met up with Nate to putter around in the garage. He and I managed to put together a platform that I hope will be used to haul stuff into the treehouse. I'm hoping to build a boom arm with a pulley or two on it, allowing me to pull up groceries, material, a stove, a dog, etc. I managed to use up most of the spare lumber and paint I had in the garage.
We've rigged up the exploding outhouse that Kristen's father gave us for Christmas. We keep hoping we'll hear it go off in the middle of the night, but so far we haven't had any luck.
Sunday involved painting the master bedroom, in preparation for the carpet that should show up in three weeks or so. Although we need to touch up a few areas, hopefully the majority of the painting is behind us.Zack was interested in what we were doing, but successfully stayed out of harms way.

Meanwhile, Ada sunned herself near her favorite window.
No comments:
Post a Comment