Sunday, July 01, 2007

It was a weekend of traveling for both Kristen and I, although in opposite directions. She headed out to Grand Junction for a weekend of hanging out with Katie and Jordan. I headed to Wyoming for the annual camping trip with the college friends.

Nate and I arrived in camp Thursday night. I'm happy to report that we drank less beer than normal, and things seemed a little more relaxed and enjoyable this time around. We still played a lot of horseshoes, a little hackeysack, and a few new games. Nobody got hurt, and it was a lot of fun catching up with the guys I've known now for half of my life. Everyone seemed to be doing good and were generally enjoying life.











Kristen had fun in Grand Junction, getting a lot of shopping in and quality time with her sister. Kristen's the maid of honor for Katie's wedding, so I'm sure there was a lot of wedding talk. I've given Kristen all the advice I could about being the maid of honor, I don't think she listened to me too much.

In unrelated news, I entered a game I've been working on for a bit into a small programming contest. I'll be interested to see how it's received, I think it's cool, but who knows what the general population will think. Kristen is glad that the deadline has arrived, I was spending a lot of time working on it toward the end.

2 comments:

ma said...

I bet it is the best one and they probably haven't a clue as to your genius. Ma

Pete & Kristen said...

Thanks for the fanatical support, Ma!