The posts are certainly slowing down.
Two weekends ago Kristen headed off to Vegas with Katie for a crazy girl's weekend. They lost some money, but managed to stay out of trouble. As far as I know. I spent some time setting up the computer I'm taking to Cody to hand over to Ma. I also biked into town and enjoyed a Sunday of people watching on the mall. The weather was beautiful, sunny skies in the mid eighties.
The following week I headed to Portland to meet with some of the other developers. The travel went smoothly, but I think I freaked a bunch of the other guys out with all this talk of "new technology". They seem a little hesitant for change. Oh well.
Kristen and I went for a big run on Saturday. It was hot which slowed us down quite a bit. We then headed down to Louisville/Lafayette to meet up with Kristen's nephew Maddock at Chucky Cheese's. As a child I'd always wanted to visit a Chucky Cheese, and 30 years later finally got my wish. After 3 and a half hours I'd had enough, as had Maddock. Another childhood dream, squashed.
Maddock spent the night with us so that his parents could have a night out and then go for a hot air balloon ride Sunday morning. Luckily for Kristen's and my sanity, Allison and Jeremiah finished with the ride fairly early on Sunday. Three-year-olds require a lot of energy. Good luck Becky!
I'm preparing for a mid-week trip to Cody for my 20 year high school reunion. Mom's computer is all freshly formatted and installed, fresh oil is in the Rav4, I'm ready.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment