Monday, April 14, 2008

Katie had another shower in Keenesburg on Saturday. Kristen did a lot of the planning and cooking, so she kept herself pretty busy through the end of last week. It apparently went well, her 7 layer dip was a hit from what I hear.

I did my taxes, and sent them off to "the man". Becky supplied some critical numbers at the last minute. Thanks Becky! I slept quite a bit, and puttered around the house.

Sunday was also pretty laid back. Kristen slept off the stress of the bridal shower. We eventually got outside to go on a long run. The weather has finally turned beautiful, so we enjoyed some very nice time outside. Our first race of the season is this upcoming weekend, we both feel like we're ready.

Just a week and a half until Kristen and I head to Indiana. In another amazingly bizarre coincidence, the couple I met earlier this year that have family in Charlestown are heading to Charlestown the day after we are. We may have to meet up with them during the trip.

The weather is going to stay nice through tomorrow, maybe hitting the 80's, then we're supposed to get more snow on Wednesday. That's hard to believe at the moment.

No comments: