Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kristen and I headed to Cody this last weekend to help Ma get a new (to her, anyway) computer set up. The drive up was uneventful, other than a bizarre rum flavored "vanilla" shake I got in Shoshoni.

We were surprised to find Aunt Jeanie sitting with Ma & Pa outside when we arrived. She's newly retired, and is taking a month long trip to various places, starting with Cody. Aunt Jeanie, the following picture is revenge for threatening to streak my freshman dormitory. Now you're streaking the entire Internet. :-)



Most of the weekend was spent working on getting Ma's computer set up, it took longer than I expected. We did manage to make it to the Saint Patrick's day parade, and spent some time at the Irma afterwards.







We left relatively early on Sunday, and had another uneventful drive back home. The condo hadn't burnt down, and the cats were still alive, so that was good. I made it to the garden meeting, hopefully on Wednesday we can start planting.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter and Kristen, I told aunt Jeanne about your latest entry. She is probably going up to the cumputer at WestHills to take a look see. Ma

Anonymous said...

Who is that hot babe?

Anonymous said...

that hot mama is a queen