Kristen finished up a pair of Alpaca socks she's been working on, and did a bit of studying.

I did a bit of bot work, mostly determining how many pieces I have to remake. I also updated the bot web site with a bunch of videos and pictures.

I also managed to get the tree house blog up to date. It really got me thinking about the next stage or two of building the tree house. I need to start planning the trip or trips back there this year, along with the Canada trip. The plan so far is to make it back to the Farm in the spring for a long weekend to finish up the platform. Kristen and I are hoping to head to Canada the 2nd and 3rd week of August. Then another week or longer trip to the Farm in the fall to put a roof and walls on the tree house.
No comments:
Post a Comment