
I made it back to Boulder on Monday, and then took off for Winter Park on Tuesday morning. The snow was great, and the trip was a blast overall. I tried to remind myself several times how lucky I am. Six solid days of snowboarding behind me, I'm ready for some time back at work.

I'm pretty sore, but escaped unscathed otherwise. A few people who were up with us weren't so lucky, there are at least a few pulled muscles, many bruises, and one incident that required stitches. We did see a pair of moose that hung around our condo for a few days.

It's good to be back home with Kristen and the cats. I'm looking forward to getting back into a normal routine. Kristen and I signed up for a spring running class. The weather has been a bit springlike as of late, so we're in a running mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment