Monday, September 25, 2006

This was our last relaxing weekend that we'll get for a while. We slept in on Saturday, then spent some time at Sam's Club picking up bulk items we were running low on. We then went and met our neighbor's cat, since we may be cat sitting for her a bit in the future.

Kristen and I then drove down to "Furniture Row" which is a street in Denver lined with furniture stores. Our couch has been shredded by the cats, so we're in the market for a new one. We saw a lot of great couches, and a lot of mediocre furniture. The only interesting furniture we saw was all Amish made, it was definitely higher quality than a majority of the other stuff.

Sunday entailed a 2 hour run. We tried out a new path that went past some beautiful houses. That inspired me to check out online a few neighborhoods we'd seen over the summer that we liked. They were all drastically out of our price range. One neighborhood we'd seen from a distance only had one house in it under $700,000. D'oh! Even the neigbhorhood in Longmont that we liked was averaging in the $700,000s. I guess we need to lower our standards.

I talked to Ma & Pa on Sunday, they were getting ready to head up north to Canada. I wish I was going up with them, I regret not making it up there this year. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with them.

Not much to take pictures of this weekend, so here are a few Canada sunsets.






No comments: