Trying harder to post...
Last week's big storm fizzled out, so no snowboarding stories, and the brand new snowboard still sits virginly in the living room. I'm leaving Thursday for Vail for four days, but it doesn't look like we'll get much new stuff.
Friday night Kristen hosted nephew Maddock at the house. Meanwhile I had another LAN party to go to. At some point the router blew up, so the LAN party turned into just a "party" with 20 socially awkward nerds. Luckily that only lasted for 20 minutes.
On Saturday Kristen, Maddock, and I spent some time doing yard work. I've discovered that you can't get a lot of work out of a four year old.
Later in the day we headed into town to see "Rango", I think Kristen and I enjoyed it more than Maddock did.
After we returned Maddock to his folks, we met up with Tracy Zedeck who was in town for a few days. We headed down to the Med for dinner. You can tell spring is just around the corner, Pearl Street was really happening. It was fun seeing Tracy and catching up with all the crazy things she's been up to.
Sunday involved house work for Kristen, and a long day at the office for me.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cold frame looks good. I want to see some greens in it. Ma
Post a Comment