Sunday, November 21, 2010

The calm before the storm

Next week is going to be exciting. At work, we roll out our product for another part of our corporation. That will keep me busy. Shortly afterward Thanksgiving comes a-knocking, that will keep both Kristen and I busy.

So, we took it pretty easy this weekend. I worked a bit on Saturday, Kristen ran a bunch of errands. Sunday involved some yard work, and various small tasks around the house for me. Kristen headed down to Denver to meet up with some family. Maddock got to visit Santa. I think he looks a little suspicious about the whole deal.

A month ago or two I bought a robotic vacuum cleaner. I didn't think it'd be that effective, just a cool gadget. It works better than I expected, our house is getting vacuumed a lot more than it used to, mostly because the thing is fun to watch. Here's 5x normal speed timelapse of "Flo" cleaning the sun room.  Hmm, I just noticed that there 6 minutes of black at the end of the video.  Oh well.


3 comments:

Linda said...

cool-i like the way it parks itself when done

Anonymous said...

How does it do with area rugs?
Ma

Pete & Kristen said...

It doesn't do so great with rugs, it likes to get tangled up in them.