Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend was the first weekend in a long time that we didn't have anything planned.  We ended up staying pretty busy, instead of kicking back and relaxing.

Friday night, on the spur of the moment, we decided to head up to Blackhawk for a bit of gambling. Kristen did really well, I lost $40.

Saturday morning I headed over to Matt's place to help him build his deck.  It was a full day endeavor, we got about half of the framing done with a lot of help from the neighbors.  He cooked up some barbeque as payment, which I gladly accepted.

Sunday was a big furniture shopping day.  We still need to outfit the guest bedroom, we're missing a couch, and could use a dresser.  We hit several of the big furniture stores around.  One was closing their doors, so we got some good deals, and hopefully have the majority of our furniture shopping done.

I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but I do have some random footage from the Canada trip.  This is it for the Canada content, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it when you bonked your head. Ma

Linda said...

Nice
Aunt Linda