Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend at Home

This was the first weekend in a month where both Kristen and I were home.  On Saturday we looked at five different houses.  Most were easy to rule out, but one or two were fairly interesting.  We're following up with one, but aren't too hopeful they're interested in our lowball offer.


Sunday involved some work around the house, trying to get it ready to put on the market.  I'm pretty sick of staining window sills, hopefully I'm done with that task.  We still have a lot of stuff to put into storage to make the place look less cluttered, but we're getting there.

I have a Portland trip coming up on Thursday, it ought to be fun.  We're staying an extra couple of days in order to get some snowboarding in.  The weather here has been warm and sunny, not exactly conducive to good snowboarding conditions.  We're hopeful that the conditions in Oregon are better.

1 comment:

ma said...

Both houses look interesting. Yard work. Let us know how they go, and do either of them have tours I can take from here?
Ma