It's been pretty slow around here for the last few weekends. Two weekends ago we spent some time at Kristen's mom's place. Joni cooked a huge amount of food. I weighed myself before and after eating, I gained four pounds while I was there. I was pretty full.
We also started reorganizing the condo, with the hopes of putting it on the market. We have a lot of work to get through, so it'll be a slow process. One of the bigger projects is to sand and re-stain all the window ledges. A combination of cat scratches and water have forced that project to happen.
It's been warmer around here, not much snow in the mountains, so no snowboarding to report. I did spend a bunch of time updating the tree house blog, so check that out if you haven't already.
This last weekend wasn't much more active. More house work, a few trips to the Home Depot. Kristen and I did end up at the new happening burger joint in town, Larkburger. Good stuff. Really good. If the brother-in-law ever shows his face in these parts, we'll have to drop by. I'd be curious about his professional burger opinion.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment