Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Kristen and I celebrated a quiet new years by cooking a large meal, and laying pretty low. Kristen cooked up an amazing vegetarian feast using recipes out of her new cook books. We had potato enchiladas, a variation of Spanish rice using millet, and some very tasty spicy black beans. We actually managed to stay up past midnight for the first time in recent memory.

Earlier in the day I went snowboarding with Matt, Mike, Sharron. We met up with Mikael Anderson, a guy I went to high school with. Mikael and I had chatted a bit at the 20 year reunion, and realized we were both big snow-sport guys. It was a lot of fun telling Cody stories on the chair lift. He caught me off guard with a few memories that I'd completely forgotten about from way back when. Lot's of fun.



The snow was great, 11" of new powder. The new helmet cam worked out great, I have a lot of footage to sift through.

No comments: