Even though most of the Denver area got hit hard, the ski areas only reported a few inches of snow. Oh well.
We're starting to get ready for the late April farm trip. I've ordered a stove and we've packed a box or two to ship there. Getting the stove up into the tree house will be a bit tricky, I've started making a block and tackle to help with the process.
I worked on the pulley system most of the weekend. We did manage to make it to a going away party for a friend who is heading to Alaska in order to be a bush pilot. She's planning on driving up, camping along the way. That ought to be quite an adventure.
We also did a bit of spring cleaning, the place looks a lot better. Kristen did a bunch of cooking, involving pancakes, popeye eggs, cabbage rolls, cheese grits, fancy sandwiches, etc. It sure is fun to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment