On Friday a few friends and I played hooky to do some snowboarding. The mountains have really be getting hit hard with the snow, so it seemed like a good time to take a vacation day. We got 16 challenging runs in on Friday, and another 11 in on Saturday. I was pretty spent after Friday, Saturday was a lot rougher going. The snow conditions were great, and the crowds were non-existent. The high on Saturday was 6 degrees, which may have scared a few people off. We all got a bit of wind-burn on our faces, but it was worth it.
Sunday involved a little work, more trip and Christmas errands, and a lot of recovering from snowboarding. I tried petting the cats a bit extra since neither Kristen and I would be around for a bit.
Kristen did make it to England OK and has been sending me updates on the trip via e-mail. She just recently returned from a trip to Wales and took some great pictures.
![]() | ![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment