Sunday, November 09, 2008

There's been a whole lot of squat going on. It'd be easier to make weekly posts if we had anything interesting to post about.

I've been working 6 day weeks trying to bank up some time for the upcoming Indiana trip. This makes for a short weekend, and we've just been taking Saturday's slow so I can recuperate for the next week.

Speaking of preparations for the Indiana trip, I've tried convincing Kristen that we should sleep with all the windows open at night, in order to "simulate the treehouse experience". She didn't see the need for her to get a preview, since she's not going. Oh well.

Kristen has been doing various mysterious activities in preparation for Christmas. I've helped a little here and there, unfortunately I can't post much about that without ruining Christmas morning surprises.

Last Sunday the fox that we often see running by the office decided to take a nap right outside the office window. They really look like they should be a pet up close. I wonder if people have tried to raise them as pets...


The weather continued to be beautiful here up until last Wednesday or so. I've managed to ride the bike in to work 5 days a week for the last month or so. It's getting cold enough now that I may do a bit more driving from here on out.

We've been enjoying Becky's blog lately, since there's actually some activity over there. Steve's pictures are very impressive, they make us want to take photography classes.

No comments: