Happy Birthday Ma! I hope you had a good one!
Friday night Kristen and I headed out to see the annual Warren Miller movie with a few friends. It was a lot fun as always, and we'd finally gotten our first snow of the year earlier in the morning. It had melted by the time the movie started, but it still got everyone in the mood for some skiing or snowboarding. We missed breaking the record for the latest snow fall by one day.
Saturday involved laying around the house, and biking into work for a half day. I've almost made up the time for this upcoming trip, I still have half a day to sneak in somewhere. Kristen laid pretty low, doing some more Christmas planning.
Sunday morning was the annual Panicking Poultry run. A few of the same friends we saw on Friday night showed up, and we all enjoyed the beautiful 70+ degree weather. The food was good, although we passed this year on the early morning free beer. Kristen won a nice hoody sweatshirt that fits me quite well. I'll be using it keep warm this upcoming weekend.
Tuesday evening Kristen's office had a 5k race, I headed over there and we both ran it. I met a few of her coworkers, and generally enjoyed yet another record breaking day (78 degrees).
I'm heading to the airport early tomorrow, my flight leaves at 6:15 am. I'm excited to get back and see the folks, I haven't seen much of them this year.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment