Monday, December 03, 2007

Not much to report for last week. I'm having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit, I still have a lot of shopping to do. Kristen's in better shape than I am shopping-wise, and is impatiently waiting for me to find that spirit.

It was a cold weekend, creeping into the 40s by Sunday. Kristen did a lot of studying, I did a lot of programming for a few projects I'm working on. Unfortunately, neither activity is very interesting when photographed.

The cats managed to get a lot of attention. Now that the weather is considerably cooler, they've both been crowding in on the bed at night. They seem to wait until you're in the most awkward position of the night, then they plant themselves in such a way that you can't move.

The end of year work rush is in full swing. We're in pretty good shape though, so I think we'll survive the crunch.

No comments: