Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's crazy around here trying to get ready for the Canada trip. It's also been a little extra crazy at work, but that's starting to settle down, and I'm feeling like we might make it out the door.

Last weekend was pretty laid back. Knowing it was the last weekend in a while that would be "normal", we took it easy. We cooked a big dinner on Saturday night, and did a long run on Sunday. We did a bit of house cleaning as well, and tried to pet the cats a little bit extra.

We have the various cat sitters lined up and run through the process, and we've lined up garden tenders as well. The menu/grocery list for the trip is firming up, and I think we have a handle on everything we need to pack. The real question is whether it'll all fit in the car with enough room for more luggage and Jason & Milly.

I'm definitely looking forward to the point where we're all packed up and on the road. It's going to be a very long drive.

No comments: