Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Ma! I hope you had a good one!

Kristen and I had a 5k race on Saturday in Brighton. We both shaved a good amount of time off of our previous 5k, which always feels good. We then headed up to Blackhawk to celebrate Kristen landing a new job. She's going to be a Senior Accounting Manager at Abacus in Lafayette. She's pretty excited about it, it should be a good career move for her. Plus, their holiday parties sound like a lot of fun, so I'm stoked! ;-)

We didn't do much gambling in Blackhawk, and headed back to Boulder early. We did another good run Sunday afternoon, and then got a few things done around the house. The weather was amazingly nice.

Last Thursday I met up with Jim Reynolds and his sister for dinner. It was fun hearing from someone who's spent some time on the farm and the place in Canada. It sounded like they were in for a long weekend of snowboarding.

Thanksgiving is coming up this Thursday, we're planning on spending it at Kristen's sister's place in Denver. It's starting to feel like the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job Kristen. Is Lafayette closer than your previous commute? Ma Covert