The long weekend is drawing to a close, and I feel ready to get back to work. I don't think I could handle another day of holiday preparations. At some point during the weekend we misplaced the camera, so no pictures until it resurfaces.
Kristen and I had originally planned on visiting her cousin Cassie and family for turkey day. That got canceled at the last minute, and instead we met up with Katie and Jordan in Denver. They were in town for the Broncos game on Thursday. We met them downtown and ate way too much turkey.
Katie and Kristen went shopping early the next morning. Jordan and I met up, and decidedly did not do any shopping. We went for a run, then met the girls at The Med for lunch. They weren't quite done yet, and took off for another round of shopping afterward. They were pretty excited about their finds, claiming that they had "won at Christmas". It looked pretty exhausting to me, they both ended up with blisters, but luckily no black eyes.
The four of us met up with Bruce and Teri the next morning in Hudson for breakfast. Later in the day Joni showed up to give Kristen some pointers on her new sewing machine. They seemed to be excited, the sewing machine will do some pretty fancy stitching. I spent most of the day doing some top secret Christmas fabrication in the garage.
Sunday involved yet more shopping, this time around I needed to pick up some stuff for Kristen's birthday, and a few Christmas gifts. I also snuck in some snowboard gear purchases for myself, which is my nature.
I really hope that my shopping and Christmas preparations are about complete, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment