After returning from Indiana, Kristen headed to Winter Park for the rest of the week. Her friend Laura had given her the keys to Laura's condo through the weekend. She spent the time writing, reading, and knitting. I met up with her Friday night after work.
It lightly snowed for most of the weekend, but there was no significant accumulation. I spent a bit of time updating this and the tree house blog. We went to all our favorite places in town, it was definitely a little emptier than ski season, but a lot of the popular places were still full of people.
Boulder is seeing some significant snow right now. It started snowing Tuesday night, and really snowed today. Kristen's work was canceled, only a few of us showed up to my office. Over two feet of snow has fallen in nearby Louisville, although we haven't been hit that hard.
Kristen and I went for a walk after I got back from work. We went around our local lake, and down a few trails we're used to jogging on. It was very pretty, and we're supposed to get quite a bit more snow over night.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment