The weather continues to be wacky here. Friday it snowed a few inches, a lot less than the 1 foot that they were saying was possible. The mountains got pummeled, Winter Park got 11 inches Friday, and 22 inches on Saturday.
Friday night Nate and I planned on meeting up for a beer, it had been a while since we saw one another. We instead opted to meet up online and let loose a world of hurt on the unsuspecting Zombie population in the game "Left 4 Dead". I knew I'd crossed some threshold when meeting up in a virtual setting and battling zombies was more appealing than meeting up in real life.
We had a birthday party to go to on Saturday. Our friend Matt's son Derek turned 3. Matt cooked up a bunch of his excellent BBQ ribs and chicken, and we all pigged out. There were about a dozen screaming kids running around in a loosely organized pack. The adults were able to maintain control of the party, but just barely.
I'm heading to Portland for the first half of the week. Then on Thursday Kristen and I head to the farm. We're really hoping the morel mushrooms are ready to be harvested.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment