Here's a quick recap. Last week was amazingly warm. We hit the 70's a few days. That let me get a few days of running in.
On Friday, I was originally going to head to Deadwood to meet up with the boys to do some gambling and snowboarding. Unfortunately the weather from Casper to Deadwood was horrid, and they were forecasting highs in the low single digits all weekend long. We decided to postpone the trip for a few weeks.
With the weekend free, I ended up working most of it, and Kristen took it easy. The weather turned nasty on Sunday, and we haven't recovered from that cold spell quite yet.
I've slowly been sucked into Facebook. It's more fun than I expected reconnecting with high-school friends. A lot of entertaining pictures have been uncovered, most of them quite embarrassing.


2 comments:
wow, you looks so skinny. like you had some kind of wasting disease :)
- your loving sister
Yep, pretty skinny. I of course don't remember myself that way, but the pictures don't lie.
Post a Comment