Monday, September 24, 2007

We had a fairly hectic week last week, and managed to relax for most of the weekend. Wabtec had a user conference for the product I'm responsible for, so I had to dust off my public speaking skills on Thursday. I made it through the process without pissing the customers off, so that's a victory of sorts.

Kristen and I have been ramping up our running in preparation for our race at the end of October. On Saturday morning we ran 13 miles. We both felt better afterwards than we remember feeling last year, so we're hopeful we're in better shape this year.

Sunday I headed over to Nate's to check out his new set of tools that we're planning on using on the treehouse. I also put in an order for the hardware that I know we'll need in a few weeks to start building walls and a roof.

Sunday night / Monday morning we had some pretty good thunderstorms and hail for this part of the country. It made the trip into work pretty exciting.

The big western art show went on this last weekend in Cody. Becky flew in for the deal, I'm excited to see her full report on her blog...

No comments: