We skipped the final 5k run of the year, it was just too damn cold. With a week of no running, I can practically feel the paunch growing back. It's supposed to get above 40 tommorrow, hopefully that will knock the snow back a bit. It snowed pretty consistantly starting on Monday. I finally dug the Mustang out of the snow, there were at least 8" on it this morning.
Kristen starts her new job at Abacus tommorrow. She has slowly been building up her nervousness level, I imagine she'll be fairly insane by tommorrow morning. That is to say, she'll be a bit more insane than normal. ;-)
The mountains have also been getting dumped on. Winter Park got 12" on Friday. I'm hoping to skip some work this week with a few co-workers and see what the slopes are like.
With the colder weather the cats have been seeking shelter. Here are a few pictures of Zack and Ada trying to keep warm.
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment