Monday, May 15, 2006

Another busy weekend!

Saturday morning, Kristen and I made it to our running class for the first time in over a month. We've been following the workout schedule, but always seemed to be doing something on Saturday morning. The run was an 1:40 run, which is the longest either of us has ever had to run. It about killed us. I could barely shuffle along at the end, and it did strange things to Kristen's body for the rest of the weekend. Kristen ended up covering 7 miles, my group did around 10. Since we've signed up for a half-marathon, it's good to get a glimpse of what the future holds.

After the run, we headed to Kristen's Aunt Penny's place for a lunch/barbeque. Here's Maddock Bruce, Allison's new son, making faces for the camera.

Kristen's grandma Wilson was in town, as was her uncle Mark, whom she had not seen in over ten years. I got to be the camera guy, and took approximately 300 pictures with various cameras.


Sunday was a lot more laid back. We worked in the garden a bit. Our radishes are starting to sprout, and maybe an onion has poked through as well. Kristen planted a bunch of tomatoe and pepper plants earlier in the week, so it's starting to look like a real garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a current photo